- Chi tiết
- Chuyên mục: Tin tức - ENG
- Được đăng ngày Thứ sáu, 20 Tháng 3 2020 14:49
- Viết bởi Super User
- Lượt xem: 1830
Dear Valued Customers and Partners,
An Lac Labels has lived by our core value “Responsibility, Respect, Cooperation, Creativity, Profession”. This core value guide us as we response to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
During the coronavirus outbreak, our responsibility is the safety and well-being of our employees, who are vitally important to support you and your business, our customers and partners, as well as the communities where we operate. That could minimize service disruptions or impacts to your business.
We have implemented a number of actions in alignment with public health authority guidance, to limit employees, customers and partners exposure to the virus:
- Instituting guidelines to limit virus spread and keep our employees healthy such as temperature will be checked before entering our facilities, wearing a mask properly is a must.
- Providing safety supplies appropriate for our employees
- Implementing access restrictions at our manufacturing and office facilities.
- Providing online health declaration
To be responsible to ourselves and communities, we kindly ask for your health declaration before entering our facilities. Your information will be kept strictly confidential and be verified. There are two ways to submit your declaration online:
1. Go to the link: http://bit.ly/2Wld9Zx
2. Scan the QR Code, a link to the declaration form will show up on your phone
Please submit your declaration as soon as you have the confirmed date of visit or one business day before visit date.
You can also fill out the declaration form at our facilities but it will take time. Your visit could be denied if there is a problem with the declaration,
Please contact your representative should you have any questions and concerns. Thank you for your continued partnership, trust and support.
Nguyen Ngoc Minh Thy