There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may contain articles.
Dear Valued Customers and Partners,
An Lac Labels has lived by our core value “Responsibility, Respect, Cooperation, Creativity, Profession”. This core value guide us as we response to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
During the coronavirus outbreak, our responsibility is the safety and well-being of our employees, who are vitally important to support you and your business, our customers and partners, as well as the communities where we operate. That could minimize service disruptions or impacts to your business.
We have implemented a number of actions in alignment with public health authority guidance, to limit employees, customers and partners exposure to the virus:
To be responsible to ourselves and communities, we kindly ask for your health declaration before entering our facilities. Your information will be kept strictly confidential and be verified. There are two ways to submit your declaration online:
1. Go to the link: http://bit.ly/2Wld9Zx
2. Scan the QR Code, a link to the declaration form will show up on your phone
Please submit your declaration as soon as you have the confirmed date of visit or one business day before visit date.
You can also fill out the declaration form at our facilities but it will take time. Your visit could be denied if there is a problem with the declaration,
Please contact your representative should you have any questions and concerns. Thank you for your continued partnership, trust and support.
Nguyen Ngoc Minh Thy
On May 9, 2019 in New Delhi (India), Asian Packaging Conference organized by Labels & Packaging Innovation Asia. Anlac Labels participated and was honored to achieve Bronze Award for Labels Flexographic Process:
Anlac Labels has participated 11 times and won many of the highest honors. It is a real validation to the achievements and strong development of Anlac Labels over the past 15 years.
Labelexpo Southeast Asia 2018 took place at the Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Center (BITEC, Thailand) from 10-12 May 2018 by Labelexpo Global series. It brings together many of the world's leading brands that supply machinery, equipment, materials to showcase products, printing technologies, and trend-driven designs that are top-notch.
On this occasion, the Board of Director of An Lac Labels give opportunity for managers who participate in a number of specialized workshops, work directly with suppliers, update on latest world print technologies and trends in order to commit to provide the best new products for customers.
Embossing create 3D designs to highlight distinctive effect
Hot Foil Stamping: Create vibrant premium image
Create unique and attractive design.
Present delicate details with complex gradation and finishing.
Shorten production time.
Reverse Printing: Labels, printed on adhesive, are suitable for adhere on transparent surface or multilayers labels.
- Removable labels: Reseal after peeling off multiple times, wet tissue, reseal food packaging are ideal applications
- Thermal labels: non-printed or printed labels used for thermal printer.
- Multilayers: or booklet labels or expanded content labels are ideal for both regulatory and multilingual information that needs to be referenced many times
- In-mould labels: adheres to complex plastic shape containers, ideal applications are vibrant graphics such as multicolour or no-label look, ultimate durability such as motorcycle parts, storage containers, outdoor furniture, permanent making of warnings, brand identifications, instructions, and safety information.
- Offer special labels to stand out on the shelf, creative ways to maximum exposure with cost effectiveness
- Provide just-in-time labels stock to meet material needs in short runs.