On May 9, 2019 in New Delhi (India), Asian Packaging Conference organized by Labels & Packaging Innovation Asia. Anlac Labels participated and was honored to achieve Bronze Award for Labels Flexographic Process:
Anlac Labels has participated 11 times and won many of the highest honors. It is a real validation to the achievements and strong development of Anlac Labels over the past 15 years.
Labelexpo Southeast Asia 2018 took place at the Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Center (BITEC, Thailand) from 10-12 May 2018 by Labelexpo Global series. It brings together many of the world's leading brands that supply machinery, equipment, materials to showcase products, printing technologies, and trend-driven designs that are top-notch.
On this occasion, the Board of Director of An Lac Labels give opportunity for managers who participate in a number of specialized workshops, work directly with suppliers, update on latest world print technologies and trends in order to commit to provide the best new products for customers.
On April 28, 2017, in Jakarta (Indonesia), Asian Packaging Conference organized by Labels & Packaging Innovation Asia (*). Anlac Labels participated and was honored to achieve Packaging Excellence Awards as following:
1. Bronze Award: Digital Printing
2. Silver Award: Labels - Flexo
3. Gold Award: Combination Printing
4. The Best for Flexo Printing.
Anlac Labels has participated 10 times and won many of the highest honors. It is a real validation to the achievements and strong development of Anlac Labels over the past 12 years.
(*) Labels & Packaging Innovation Asia, formerly known as the Asian Flexographic Technical Association (AFTA), was renamed after 14 years of operation. Its goal is to serve the gravure, labels and flexo printing industry in Asia.
Previously, these industries were individually serviced by the Asian Gravure Association (AGA), the Asian Label Association (ALA) and the Asian Flexographic Technical Association (AFTA).
Labels & Packaging Innovation Asia will continue annual Asian Packaging Conference previously organized by AFTA, along with the Packaging Excellence Awards.
Embossing create 3D designs to highlight distinctive effect
Hot Foil Stamping: Create vibrant premium image
Create unique and attractive design.
Present delicate details with complex gradation and finishing.
Shorten production time.
Reverse Printing: Labels, printed on adhesive, are suitable for adhere on transparent surface or multilayers labels.
- Removable labels: Reseal after peeling off multiple times, wet tissue, reseal food packaging are ideal applications
- Thermal labels: non-printed or printed labels used for thermal printer.
- Multilayers: or booklet labels or expanded content labels are ideal for both regulatory and multilingual information that needs to be referenced many times
- In-mould labels: adheres to complex plastic shape containers, ideal applications are vibrant graphics such as multicolour or no-label look, ultimate durability such as motorcycle parts, storage containers, outdoor furniture, permanent making of warnings, brand identifications, instructions, and safety information.
- Offer special labels to stand out on the shelf, creative ways to maximum exposure with cost effectiveness
- Provide just-in-time labels stock to meet material needs in short runs.