On April 28, 2017, in Jakarta (Indonesia), Asian Packaging Conference organized by Labels & Packaging Innovation Asia (*). Anlac Labels participated and was honored to achieve Packaging Excellence Awards as following:
1. Bronze Award: Digital Printing
2. Silver Award: Labels - Flexo
3. Gold Award: Combination Printing
4. The Best for Flexo Printing.
Anlac Labels has participated 10 times and won many of the highest honors. It is a real validation to the achievements and strong development of Anlac Labels over the past 12 years.
(*) Labels & Packaging Innovation Asia, formerly known as the Asian Flexographic Technical Association (AFTA), was renamed after 14 years of operation. Its goal is to serve the gravure, labels and flexo printing industry in Asia.
Previously, these industries were individually serviced by the Asian Gravure Association (AGA), the Asian Label Association (ALA) and the Asian Flexographic Technical Association (AFTA).
Labels & Packaging Innovation Asia will continue annual Asian Packaging Conference previously organized by AFTA, along with the Packaging Excellence Awards.
With the motto of putting people at the center and "Play fun - Do good", Anlac Labels has additional perks in addition to valued benefits policy for employees. For instance, annual tours help employees understand each other better, create solidarity between departments. Anlac Labels is a place where employees can be assured of their full commitment, contributing to improve the stability and quality of their life. This is also the sustainable development criteria that Anlac Labels is aiming for.
In addition to the annual tour in Da Nang, Phu Quoc, Nha Trang, Dalat, Phan Thiet, etc..., Anlac Labels held a trip to Thailand for employees who have been working for five years or more in 2016. Following the success of Thailand tour, Anlac Labels continued to organize abroad spring trips in early 2017 to create a motivation to work effectively for employees who have long been in the development of the company.
A few photos of the tours were organized:
On December 11, 2016 – Anlac Lables Joint Stock Company, announced that it recently obtained ISO 9001:2015: Quality management systems và ISO 14001:2015: Environmental management systems certified by TÜV SÜD.
Anlac Labels could meet quality and environmental requirements of many major multi-national companies.
Embossing create 3D designs to highlight distinctive effect
Hot Foil Stamping: Create vibrant premium image
Create unique and attractive design.
Present delicate details with complex gradation and finishing.
Shorten production time.
Reverse Printing: Labels, printed on adhesive, are suitable for adhere on transparent surface or multilayers labels.
- Removable labels: Reseal after peeling off multiple times, wet tissue, reseal food packaging are ideal applications
- Thermal labels: non-printed or printed labels used for thermal printer.
- Multilayers: or booklet labels or expanded content labels are ideal for both regulatory and multilingual information that needs to be referenced many times
- In-mould labels: adheres to complex plastic shape containers, ideal applications are vibrant graphics such as multicolour or no-label look, ultimate durability such as motorcycle parts, storage containers, outdoor furniture, permanent making of warnings, brand identifications, instructions, and safety information.
- Offer special labels to stand out on the shelf, creative ways to maximum exposure with cost effectiveness
- Provide just-in-time labels stock to meet material needs in short runs.